I asked some trusted friends and accomplices to describe me in 5 words or less. If you don’t know me, take this crash course. If you do know me, feel free to add yours in the comments.
Sprightful yet discerning word lover.
- Leah Thomason Bromberg (Artist slash badass.)
Talented, brave, fun, honest, questioning.
- Carolyn Tapie (Attorney, stopper of bad guys.)
Wicked comedy from moral tragedy.
- Carol Ritz (Professional thriller writer. For real.)
Believer, Maker, Giver, Challenger, Defender
- Carolyn Sewell (She doodles FOR A LIVING.)
Drinker, Player, Jew
- Carolyn Sewell (Don’t limit her to five.)
Funny, intelligent, informative, curly, muppets.
- Wendy McLean (Writer, naturalist, curly headed sympathizer.)
Creativity grounded in empathy.
- Laura Lorenzetti (Who makes everything more beautiful.)
Moral, snarky, courageous, inquisitive, sarcastic.
- Matt Tapie (Ask him about Thomas Aquinas.)
Intellectual, witty, charming, and stubborn.
- Michael Klein (Writer, producer, even more stubborn.)
Compassionately subversive. Hilariously truthful. Tassy.
- Allison Blum (Writer; invents words like “tassy.”)
Polemical; economical; colorful; rhetorical; emphatic.
- Joey Watson (Media expert, ever loyal friend.)
Life’s hilarious truth, boldly spoken.
- Katie Braja (Healthiest surrealist I know.)
Intelligent, funny, informative, with heart.
- Stephanie Carrie (Doer of everything, and well.)
The world’s greatest daughter.
- Dad (Thanks for giving me life.)
Creative, keen, hilarious, daring, fascinating.
- Mom (Ditto, plus extra for birthing.)
A universe unto herself.
- Husband (Likes to use space metaphors.)